Currently, in India there are more than 771 million users of mobile phone. It is, therefore, a mass communication instrument a life time habit, an indispensable accessory, which by means of technological progress allows the assignment of increasingly complete and personalized services.
The SMS was born and developed with the diffusion of the GSM network and became a mass phenomenon among all users, both private and firms. About 90% of the SMS are due to private traffic while the remaining 10% regards the signaling of services by administrators and business communication by the companies.
Thanks to new updated technologies, the cellular phone has therefore been transformed into a complex electronic instrument, with which to Telephone, to send Marketing SMS, to surf the Internet for real-time communication. It is possible to contact millions of people, always and everywhere, at limited costs.
The most potent marketing instrument in the pocket of the Indians .
Its most utile and profitable use regards certainly the marketing campaigns for commercial development and of clients fidelization. A SMS campaign produces a 10% to 30% return on average, with the absolute lowest Cost per Contact of the whole on line and off line advertising.
We can organize marketing campaigns to reach potential clients at any moment and for various motives: a congratulation message, a request of participation at a price giving event, the signalling of a particular promotion, an invitation to go to a point of sale.
E-Business is able to carry out digital communication campaigns with cellular phones on selected provinces, providing the database of the potential clients, with all mobile phone operators, according to the segmentation needed, safeguarding the privacy, at very competitive costs.
The winning characteristics of a SMS/MMS marketing communication campaign can be summarized as follows:
- Instant communication
- Direct contact
- Open communication
- Integration with the web